Read same article page by clicking below yellow highlighted link
SAP WM, SAP WMS

Cross Docking Functionality in SAP ECC 6

read-from-new-site

About TKReddy

Working in SAP environment. This is a blog of my personal experience. Most of my posts are related to SAP, Websites and other personal topics.

Discussion

10 thoughts on “Cross Docking Functionality in SAP ECC 6

1. Hi,

In ECC 6.0 I did not able to find tab of “Cross Docking Configuration” in WM. Is there anything to be activated ?

Praveen

Posted by Praveen | March 11, 2011, 2:30 am
  2. We want the system to create the TO to send to 916 at time of receipt. The documentation I’ve indicates that a TO must exist already for Opportunistic XDock and that an Outbound Delivery (OBD) must exist for Planned XDock.
    The system does not create an OBD or a TO until a receipt is done and ATP has run to allocate the stock.

Thanks;

Posted by Jim Murray | July 27, 2011, 3:14 pm
  3. Hi,
    Yes, me too. Just cannot find the configuration path you mentioned.

Posted by Colin | October 20, 2011, 3:56 am
  4. You need extension set 2.0 activated in order to view the Cross Docking SPRO node or the LXDCK tcode.
    Also this may be in your tcode list but not activated, in that case you need to activate the tcode through Basis.

Posted by MacJT | February 14, 2012, 10:42 am
  5. I have done the config, created XCD storage type, etc. But I get either of the following messages when I click on the plan button in the grid:-
    No matching outbound documents found
    No matching inbound documents found
    Time ref. 01.05.2012 00:00:00 of plan.doc. 180000062 does not match cand.documents time refs

This is frustrating me, as SAP will always default 00:00 in the time field. In the IMG I have 8.0 | 1.0 | 1.0 in the time fields. I have tried everything, changeing delivery dates in VL32N/VL02N and still it says one of the above messages. The message itself is dynamic so I cannot put a breakpoint in the ABAP code.

I notie too on SCN that many other consultants have had the same issue.

Posted by Warren | May 1, 2012, 11:39 pm
  6. Have you ever set up crossdock where you stock teh product in the dc and Crossdock it and if so how?

Posted by Warren | September 3, 2012, 5:17 am
  7. Can we calculate tax on the movement of goods by using this configuration?

Posted by anuj | May 15, 2013, 3:21 pm
  8. 1step and 2 step cross dock. For both case we need to create inbound and outbound. For cross dock we need to create the outbound delivery with quantity for planning purpose. We cannot create outbound if no stock

Posted by JP | October 1, 2013, 7:58 am
  9. When cross docking decision is made before material arrives. How does outbound created if stock is not available ?

Posted by JP | October 2, 2013, 12:22 am